Free List of Properties
Searching for your new home is not easy.
By using a realtor to help you with your search is very crucial because they have access to a variety of tools along with their experience of real estate market will give you an added advantage. When shopping for a home it is important to find out certain information that might affect your decision in purchasing a particular home. Here are some items that you need to confirm:
- What is the real estate taxes for the current year?
- Does the present tax bill reflect any exceptions?
- Is there an association?
- Is there any fees such as application fee, membership fees or capital fund to pay into?
- What is the monthly association fee?
- Is there any assessments that are to be paid?
- Does the association have adequate reserves?
- Is there any future building or construction that is going to happen around the new home area?